This selection gives you everything you would expect from high end wedding planning in addition to several luxury and fun experiences along the way.
Cocktail party planning session, private shopping excursion with a New York Fashion Week stylist and a wedding day massage are some of the extras you can expect.
Your wedding is high end so your planning experience should be as well.
A highlight of the services you can expect are as follows…
- A portfolio of your various expected wedding expenditures will be created and updated on a monthly basis.
-You will be provided with a team of A-list vendors who share one common goal: create the ultimate celebration experience catered to your style and expectations. Meetings will be structured in a relaxed round table format at our office so that every member of your team is informed and prepared.
-During planning sessions, you will convey to us your thoughts, visions, dreams and wishes and we will coordinate with your team of highly-skilled industry experts. Once negotiations and adjustments have been made, you will have final approval of all selections and decisions. We will present you with planning updates as the process progresses.
- The head of our travel department is a 15-year veteran travel industry expert. Your hotel accommodations and transportation will be coordinated through this department. Airport pickup is available if needed. Butler service can be arranged to unpack your bags and organize your hotel room and wardrobe for an additional fee.
We also specialize in luxury honeymoon experiences and encourage you to enjoy this exclusive service.
Your guests will have access to our travel department as well. Hotel accommodation and rental car options will be coordination and communicated to each of your guests. Airport pickup is available and welcome packets will be provided upon their arrival.
- Once we reach the design portion of your wedding plan, we’ll host a small cocktail fête for you, your fiancé and family or special guests to introduce you to our creative in-house production team. At this fun event, you’ll be presented with pictures, videos and samples of elements you may want to incorporate into your design.
After the party, you’ll be presented with a formal design portfolio detailing every element that you’ve chosen and that we recommend for you. It’s the blueprint for your spectacular event. Once you have approved the design portfolio, a second meeting will be scheduled to view a live sample of your final tablescape design.
- You will have access to Hollywood and New York Fashion Week stylist, Aaron Perkins, for hair, makeup and styling. His team is available to you for engagement and bridal photography session styling, hair and makeup artistry as well as honeymoon wardrobe consultations. Private shopping excursions and closet management services can be arranged.
- Your save-the-dates as well as your wedding invitations will be ordered, assembled, addressed and mailed through our office. We will manage your RSVPs, providing a database of responses that will be updated regularly.
-The day of your wedding will be one of the highlights of your life. Start the day with fresh fruit, yogurt, croissants and mimosas and then enjoy a relaxing massage. Hair and makeup will follow and then it will be time to slip into your dress. Your ceremony will be flawless and then you’ll dance the night away. Everything will be taken care of by us.
-If no one is available to take your gifts and personal items at the end of the night, we will transport and store them until you return. If you do not live in the area where you were married, we can arrange shipment of the items for you.
(Note: If you peruse our other packages and see a service listed on those pages and not on this page, please know that this package contains everything from the other packages and much, much more!)
The average price for this package is $7200, however, there may circumstances that would affect the final package content and price.